Friday, January 17, 2020

The final task ( REDO)

Hey it's Derek and im back to tell you about my new project im working on. Before we get to the new let's talk about the past. In the last six month's I've had two different projects. The first project was a Nike Commercial in which i was the actor and co-director of the film. In the second project my group and i made a music video and i relatively ketped the same jobs. In these months my skills in film and media have grown expeditiously in my opinion. I went from not knowing how to even work a camera to making a form of media. I can definitely see myself doing this in the future. For this project which is my last project for my class i will be working with two other people. The people I'll be working with are the same two from the other projects Jada and Jazenya.
In my last to projects I've used the knowledge gained from this course to help my products. Media can be defined as the main means of mass communication  broadcasting, publishing, and the Internet regarded collectively. We plan on having different schedules for the different stages of the filming process. The first on our schedule is developing our story and getting through the pre-production process. During the pre-production process, we will formulate our script, create our storyboard, and secure our actors and locations.  Next on our schedule is to film and record all things needed in the commercial. This will include the footage and voice overs. After this we will edit all footage, recordings, and special effects. During this part of the schedule we will review all footage, and should there be anything we need to reshoot, we will do so.
A Pitch can he defined as a way to describe an idea or what the film your pitching has to offer. Pitch #1: Simulation- Boy wakes up and feels out of place and starts to question his reality. After realizing he's in a simulation he works to find his way out. Pitch #2: Stock home syndrome- Girl held captive falls in love with her kidnaper. She knows it's not right, but will she choose love or freedom? Pitch #3: Last day of Cryschool:  Friend group of five finally graduate high school but whats next? Where will their paths take them will the remain friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment