Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

Hello, my name is Derek i'm in 11th grade and i attend Fort Lauderdale high school. Iv'e attended this school for three years now and i really like it here. My school is one of the best in the county and is rated as a A+ school. My favorite subjects are math and science.
I participate in the marching band at my school and i have been doing band since the sixth grade. Among other things i aslo enjoy running track and playing baseball. My goals for this year are to rasie my GPA and maintain straight A's for all 4 quarters of the school year. I plan on going to college to receive my masters in Electrical engineering; the college i plan on going to is UCF.
I have three bothers and 4 sisters from my mom and dad. Some things that i dislike are people who bully and antagonize others and failing classes. I myself am a very productive person and tries my best to achieve what i want. I plan to make a career in Electrical engineering and own a house and a sports car but the age of 28 then get married and have at most two children.

No comments:

Post a Comment