Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: First real day of filming


Today I filmed the first couple scenes of my two minute film and it was a success. The filming process was smooth and only took about three and half hours. Today I was the actor in the film and to be honest I was kind of nervous but I made it work. To help me out I remembered some acting tips a friend of mine taught me. Even though I've acted before I'm a shy actor but that's common in males.Yes in fact some of the best male actors are extremely shy. Women actors tend to have vivacious personalities though. With acting what you need is talent. Someone without the born talent of being an actor is not going to be able to be an actor although classes help a lot. One of my group members in my opinion has a natural gift in acting. As for natural talent, it certainly helps to be born with the ability to perform. But acting is also something that can be learned and mastered through lots of practice. Like any skill, it can be taught. With passion and perseverance, you can be a great actor…even if it doesn't come naturally. In all today's experience was a good one and really fun. I really got to see if I could really act in different settings and with different people. I for one can't wait to film the rest of the short film. I believe there is a certain way to make a good or even great film. A good script as well as good directing, acting, sound design, cinematography, musical score, casting, costumes, visual effects make a movie successful. Each new element you add to the movie can either detract of enhance that vision.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment